Download the required packet below in order to register for the pageant:
Cover Letter, Application, Essay Form, Judges Fact Sheet, Talent Form
There are no entry fees charged. Candidates are responsible, however, for their own wardrobe including evening wear, swimsuit and talent outfit. Candidates are also responsible for raising at least $100 for the Children’s Miracle Network to participate in a local pageant and at least $250 to participate in the state pageant.
To become Miss America’s Outstanding Teen, a contestant must first win a local competition and then compete to represent her state, a process requiring personal commitment, hard work and talent. To compete in the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen program, you need commitment, perseverance, talent and ambition.
– Be a young lady between the ages of 13 and 17.
– Be a United States citizen.
– Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
– Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization.
– Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
– Be able to meet time commitment & responsibilities as set forth by the local program which you compete.
– Must not be eligible to compete in the Miss America Competition.
– Apply before November 5, 2019
If you have questions about your eligibility to enter a competition, please visit our contact page or you can call us at (570) 690-9687 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate requirements are subject to change at the discretion of the Miss America or Miss Pennsylvania Organizations.