Download the required packet below in order to register for the pageant:
Cover Letter, Application, Essay Form, Judges Fact Sheet, Talent Form
There are no entry fees charged. Candidates are responsible, however, for their own wardrobe including evening wear, swimsuit and talent outfit. Candidates are also responsible for raising at least $100 for the Children’s Miracle Network to participate in a local pageant and at least $250 to participate in the state pageant.
– Be between the ages of 18 and 25.
– Be female.
– Be single and never have been married.
– Be at least a high school senior at the time you begin local competition.
– Be of good moral character.
– Reside, attend school or work in Pennsylvania.
– Apply before November 5, 2019
If you have questions about your eligibility to enter a competition, please visit our contact page or you can call us at (570) 690-9687 or email us email@example.com
Candidate requirements are subject to change at the discretion of the Miss America or Miss Pennsylvania Organizations.